General Growth just released a statement on the $900 million Fashion Show and Palazzo mortgage loans that were set to expire on Friday. It has not reached an agreement with lenders yet and is still talking.
The full text of the release:
General Growth, Inc. (NYSE:GGP) announced that it has not reached unanimous agreement with its syndicate of lenders to further extend the maturity date on the $900 million Fashion Show and Palazzo mortgage loans. The Company is continuing its discussions with lenders regarding its loans.
Past links and stories:
- Decmeber 15, Breaking: GGP Refinances
- December 5, Citi Plays Hardball With GGP
- December 3, Centro, GGP Find Ways to Hang On
- December 1, GGP Gets Two Week Extension
- November 25, Ackman Builds Stake in GGP
- November 20, General Growth Hires Bankruptcy Advisor
- November 17, General Growth Downgraded; Feldman to Stop Filing Public Reports
- November 12, General Growth Roundup
- November 11, General Growth Warns of Default
- November 5, GGP, Kimco Fall After Cutting Forecasts
- November 2, General Growth "Almost Literally Worth Nothing"
- October 17, Management Changes at GGP
- October 15, Margin Calls Hit Two More Retail REITs
- October 7, General Growth Near Bankruptcy?
- October 3, General Growth CFO Steps Down; Company Suspends Dividend
- October 2, GGP Under Fire for Inclusion on Short-Sell Ban List
- October 1, Could General Growth Be Sold?
- September 23, Short Selling Banned on General Growth
- September 22, General Growth Strikes Back
- September 16, General Growth Offers More Recourse
- August 12, Another Look at GGP's Debt
- August 6, Analysis of GGP's Debt
- July 25, Stories With Bigger Implications?
- July 14, GGP Lines Up New Financing
- April 16, GGP's Growing Debt Problem