- The delinquent unpaid balance stands at $63.34 billion out of a total unpaid balance of $756.63 billion.
- The resultant delinquency rate stands at 8.37 percent, a new high. The delinquency rate rose from 8.29 percent in March.
- The unpaid balance for specially serviced under review decreased on a net basis by $460 million to $88.23 billion in April down from $88.69 billion in March. It remains below the 12-month high of $91.17 billion in September. Overall, 212 new loans were transferred into special servicing during the month.
- Special servicing exposure amounts to 11.7 percent of total outstanding CMBS loans.
- More than 83 percent of the delinquent unpaid balance through February 2011 came from transactions issued from 2005 through 2007 with more than 37 percent of all delinquency found in 2006-issued transactions.
Source: Realpoint LLC