NEW JERSEY—The Goldstein Group was recently awarded exclusive leasing agent assignments for several retail properties andsites in New Jersey.
“With the largest number ofdedicated to retail in New Jersey and the Lower Hudson Valley of New York, The Goldstein Group delivers aggressive property marketing efforts that continues to produce significant results for our owner and investor clients,” said President Chuck Lanyard of The Goldstein Group.
New assignments ininclude:
• K-Mart Plaza, a 204,400-sq. ft. neighborhood center in Hazlet;
• Marine View Plaza, a 140,000-sq.-ft.office and retail property in Hoboken;
• The Crossroads at Eatontown, a 107,800-sq.-ft. lifestyle center in Eatontown;
• Bayview Shopping Center, a 102,000-sq.-ft. shopping center in Bayonne; and
• Former A&P Supermarket in Garfield, totaling 52,000 sq. ft.