NEW JERSEY—HellerParks has signed more than 2 million sq. ft. of leases throughout its New Jersey portfolio so far in 2012, bringing the company’s vacancy rates to less than 1 percent.
Significant transactions for the year to date include:
• A 269,362-sq.-ft.renewal for Halls Warehouse in Edison;
• A 175,750-sq.-ft. lease for Fairway Logistics in South Brunswick;
• A 92,140-sq.-ft. lease renewal for Sims Recycling in Edison;
• A 73,343-sq.-ft. lease for Park B. Smith in South Brunswick; and
• A 72,560-sq.-ft. lease renewal for Diamond Distribution in Edison.