NEW JERSEY—Cushman & Wakefield Inc. has completed six officetotaling 60,760 sq. ft. at Metroview Corporate Center I, 333 Thornall Street in Edison. The Edison-based Cushman & Wakefield team of Paul Giannone and Kevin Carton represented the building’s ownership in all six transactions.
Theclosed at the Class A asset, include:
• A 26,230-sq.-ft. renewal for BT Americas, a provider of IT communications;
• 17,212 sq. ft. for NY Shipping, an existing tenant, which expanded its space by 25 percent;
• 8,909 sq. ft. of space by Right Answers, a knowledge management systems company;
• A 3,545-sq.-ft. renewal for hedge fund sponsor Coatue Management;
• A 3,233-sq.-ft. renewal for Level 3 Communications, a provider of fiber-based communication services (3,233 square feet); and
• A 1,631-sq.-ft. renewal for Suez Energy.
Completed in 1984, the 10-story, 194,000-sq.-ft. Metroview Corporate Center I occupies 11.5 acres within walking distance of the Metropark Train Station. Theis a LEED Silver certified building and offers a full-service cafeteria, card key access, on-site security personnel, 574 indoor and outdoor parking spaces, a back-up generator for use by tenants and five fiber carriers.