NEW YORK—Arbor Commercial Funding LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Arbor Commercial Mortgage LLC has recently funded 18 loans totaling approximately $114 million throughout New York,and Connecticut under the Fannie Mae Delegated Underwriting and Servicing (DUS®) Loan, Fannie Mae DUS® Small Loan and Arbor Bridge Loan product lines.
Some of these loans include:
• $27 million for 424 Bedford Ave. in Brooklyn, a 66-unitproperty.
• $12 million for 12-18 Meserole Street in Brooklyn, a 28-unit multifamily.
• $11 million for 27th Avenue Apartments in Astoria, N.Y., a 52-unit multifamily property.
• $9 million for Grande Apartments in Roselle Park, N.J., a 119-unit property.
• $9 million for Meserole and Montrose Apartments in Brooklyn, N.Y., a 44-unit multifamily property.
• $9 million for Bridge Portfolio in Hartford, Conn., a 496-unit multifamily portfolio.
• $5 million for Kingsley Arms Apartments in Asbury Park, N.J., a 97-unit multifamily property.
• $5 million for 361 Park Ave. in Orange, N.J., a 96-unit multifamily property.
Stephen York, VP in Arbor’sCity office, originated the loans.