The followingtransactions have been completed in Manhattan by New York-based Garrick-Aug Associates Store Leasing Inc.:
* Le Tanneur has signed a lease for 55 Spring St. in the New York City neighborhood known as NoLita. The 500 sq. ft. boutique, which will serve as the Paris-based retailer's New York flagship, will showcase luxury leather products such as bags, briefcases and light luggage.
* It's About Time has leased a 500 sq. ft. boutique at 47 Spring St. in NoLita. The store, a shoe salon from Mark Schwartz, is the designer's second shop in New York.
* Atlanta-based Wolf Camera has leased 6,500 sq. ft. of space at 120 E. 86th St. The store, in New York's Upper East Side, is the retailer's first New York City store.
* Gristedes supermarket will occupy 5,800 sq. ft. at 1052-1056 First Ave. in Sutton Place. Gristedes has signed a 20-year lease for the space.
In addition, Garrick-Aug has been named exclusiveagent for 2,300 sq. ft. of retail space in the Hippodrome Building, located at 1120 Avenue of the Americas. The space, in the heart of Manhattan's corporate corridor, is situated between 43rd and 44th streets.
The following retail space in mixed-use developments in Manhattan is available through New York-based Robert K. Futterman Associates LLC (RKF):
* The new Impala building, located at 1460 First Ave. at 75th Street, has 16,500 sq. ft. of retail space available for lease. The building is scheduled for completion in spring 2001.
* The Empire building, set for completion by the end of the year, has 13,700 sq. ft. of retail space available for lease. The building, being developed by New York-based RFR Davis, is located at 1356-1372 Third Ave. between 77th and 78th streets.
* Also, RKF is leasing 42,600 sq. ft. of retail space in a new, mixed-use building being developed by New York-based Tishman Speyer Properties. The building is located at 101 West End Ave. and 64th Street, and is expected to open in first quarter 2000.
* Additionally, 80,000 sq. ft. of retail space is available at 125 W. 14th St. in Armory Place. The new, mixed-use building, being developed by New York-based Orda Management will be completed in the second quarter of 2001.
* Lastly, RKF is leasing retail space in several renovated buildings, including 21,000 sq. ft. of space in Symphony Space, located at 94th Street and Broadway. The building, which is being renovated by New York-based Related Cos., is expected to be completed in spring 2000. Also, 40,000 sq. ft. of retail space at 12 E. 14th St. off Fifth Avenue is available in a building being renovated by New York-based Aaron Kozak & Co.