- Orlando, Fla. — Holliday Fenoglio Fowler arranged a $64 million financing for Belz Factory Outlet World, a 640,000-sq.-ft. center. The transaction was a refinancing of the original acquisition loan, arranged by Holliday Fenoglio Fowler in 1993.
- Los Angeles — New York-based The Praedium Group and Portland, Ore.-based ScanlanKemperBard Cos. purchased two centers from Burnham Pacific Retail Properties and a third center from McFarlane Partners in a portfolio transaction totaling $38 million. The three centers, all anchored by Krogers, include the 158,626-sq.-ft. Crenshaw Imperial Shopping Center in Inglewood, Calif., the 164,703-sq.-ft. Santa Fe Springs Plaza in Santa Fe Springs, Calif., and the 76,745-sq.-ft. Margarita Plaza in Huntington Park, Calif.
- Lexington, Ky. — Owner/developer RML LLP selected NAI Isaac Commercial Properties Inc. to manage and lease Brighton Place Shoppes, a 32,176-sq.-ft. neighborhood center.
- Worthington, Ohio — Worthington Mall, a 225,000-sq.-ft. specialty center, is the latest addition to the management and leasing portfolio of Boston-based Carpenter & Co. The center, owned by Dallas-based Columbus Retail Inc., is anchored by Kroger and Jos. A. Bank.
- Camp Hill, Pa. — Mount Laurel, N.J.-based Metro Commercial Real Estate Inc. recently overtook management and leasing responsibilities for Camp Hill Mall, a 520,000-sq.-ft. regional center anchored by Boscov's, Barnes & Noble, Zany Brainy and Panera Bread.
- Whittier, Calif. — Newport Beach, Calif.-based Hopkins Real Estate Group has entered into a purchase and sale agreement with Irvine, Calif.-based The Lusk Co. to buy Whittwood Mall, an 872,800-sq.-ft. regional center anchored by Sears, JCPenney and Mervyn's. The purchase price was not disclosed.
- Bethesda, Md. — Saul Centers Inc. hired Ernst & Young LLP as the company's new independent auditor, replacing Arthur Andersen LLP.
- Albuquerque, N.M. — Dallas-based The Woodmont Co. brokered the $22.5 million sale of Cottonwood Corners, a 218,034-sq.-ft. power center. Woodmont represented the seller, Cottonwood Corners LLC, a Woodmont entity. The Houston Group represented the undisclosed buyer.
→ For more Transactions, visit our website at shoppingcenterworld.com.