CHICAGO, ILL.–IRMCO Properties and Management Corporation has closed on the sale of six properties in the Chicago metro region. HFF marketed the portfolio, which included multifamily, senior housing and hotel properties, on behalf of the seller.
Properties sold include:
• The Belden-Stratford, a 297-unit property at 2300 Lincoln Park West in Chicago;
• Flamingo Apartments, a 167-unit property located at 5500 South Shore Drive in Chicago;
• The Seneca, a 264-unit property located at 200 East Chestnut in Chicago;
• Sovereign Apartments, a 283-unit property located at 1040 West Granville Ave. in Chicago;
• Versailles Apartments, a 96-unit property located at 5254 S. Dorchester Ave. in Chicago; and
• North Shore Retirement Hotel, a 185-unit property located at 1611 Chicago Ave. in Evanston.
The HFF team representing IRMCO Properties and Management Corporation was led by Executive Managing Director Matthew Lawton, managing directors Sean Fogarty, Marty O’Connell, Danny Kaufman and Ryan Maconachy, Director Chad Lavender and Senior Managing Director Dan Peek.