NAPERVILLE, ILL.—Five retailers have taken space at Naperville Crossings in Naperville. Combined, the new tenants will occupy nearly 9,400 sq. ft. of space. In addition, three retailers have renewed space at the center, totaling 4,200 sq. ft.
- Tide Dry Cleaners, which leased 3,260 sq. ft. The retailer plans to open a drive-through service in the first quarter of 2013, becoming the first location in Illinois. Tide Dry Cleaners is a franchise offered by Agile Pursuits Franchising Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Cincinnati-based Proctor & Gamble Company.
- TCBY, which leased 1,833 sq. ft. The frozen yogurt chain has more than 600 locations throughout the country and is slated to open in October 2012.
- Paris Bistro restaurant, which leased 1,600 sq. ft., assuming space formerly occupied by The Corner Shoppe. The bistro specializes in crepes and plans to open this month.
- Go Green Baby Company, which leased 1,500 sq. ft. The store opened its Naperville Crossing store in May and offers organic and green/eco-friendly apparel for babies and kids.
- WineStyles, which leased 1,200 sq. ft. The wine boutique operates 60 locations throughout the U.S.
Lease renewals included space for Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, Elegance Underneath andCloset.
Mid-America Asset Management Vice President Barb Kading and SeniorRepresentative Jaime Platt were the exclusive representatives of the landlord in all of the transactions. Allen Joffe of Baum Realty Group represented Tide; Jacob Dell of CB Richard Ellis represented TCBY; and Jeff Johnson of JI Johnson Corporation represented Paris Bistro.
Located in Naperville, a western suburb of, Naperville Crossings totals 104,152 sq. ft. of space and is anchored by a 16-screen AMC Stadium Theater. Other tenants include Biaggi’s Ristorante Italiano, Panera Bread, Potbelly Sandwich Works and more.