CHICAGO–Parts Town, a restaurant equipment parts supplier, has signed a lease expansion to occupy 103,000 sq. ft. of space at 1150A North Swift Road in Addison, Ill. This addition to its headquarters and distribution center comes just two years after the company inked a 64,409-sq.-ft. lease at the property.
Parts Town was represented by the Cushman & Wakefield-Chicago Suburban team of Jason West, Sean Henrick and Michael Magliano. Cushman & Wakefield’s Britt Casey and Mike Hawryluk represented the ownership, a pension fund client of Lincoln Property Group affiliate Lincoln Advisory Group Ltd.
Parts Town, which handles a substantial number of orders through its customer service group, now occupies more than half of the 188,274-sq.-f.t industrial building at 1150 North Swift Road.
Constructed in 1995 within the Meadows Business Park, the multi-tenant building currently offers an availability of 49,000 sq. ft. Located approximately 15 miles west of Chicago, the property offers access to Interstates 355, 290 and Route 20.