—Laurence (Larry) Elbaum, principal and co-founder of Bradford Allen Realty Services/TCN Worldwide of Chicago, has been re-elected chairman for the 2012-2013 TCN Worldwide Board of Directors. Originally elected to the board in 2006, Elbaum has served as the board’s chairman for the last two years.
In addition to Elbaum, the 2012-2013 TCN Worldwide board of directors includes:
• David S. Greene, president ofServices with New York City-based Murray Hill Properties/TCN Worldwide, who will serve as treasurer.
• Barry Beitler, president of Beitler Commercial Realty Services/TCN Worldwide in Los Angeles, who will serve as secretary.
• William P. Nice, Jr., principal at Chartwell Group/TCN Worldwide in Ohio.
• Tom Sutherland, principal at CASE Commercial/TCN Worldwide in Dallas, Texas.
• H. Ross Ford, president and CEO of TCN Worldwide in Plano, Texas.