WOODBRIDGE, NJ—The Kislak Co. Inc. has sold fiveproperties throughout Monmouth County for a combined total of $11.3 million.
These dispositions include:
- The $3.9 million sale of The Oaks, a 36-unit property in Spring Lake Heights. Comprised of a combination of one- and two- bedroom apartments, amenities at the property include private entrances, on-site parking and laundry facilities. Daniel Lanni, sales associate, represented the seller, while Matt Weilheimer, senior vice president, represented the buyer in the transaction.
- The $2.6 million sale of a 26-unit property in Long Branch. Containing one-bedroom apartments, amenities include private entrances, on-site parking and laundry facilities. Lanni represented the seller, while Don Baxter, vice president, represented the purchaser.
- The $2.0 million sale of an 18-unit property in Belford. Constructed in 2007, the property includes 11 one- and two-bedroom luxury apartments and five retail spaces. Baxter and Weilheimer worked to close the transaction.
- The $1.3 million sale of Lakeside Terrace Apartments, a 19-unit property in Asbury Park. The property contains of a combination of studios, one- and four-bedroom apartments in a three-story brick building. Amenities include private balconies and on-site parking.
- The $1.3 million sale of Sparrow’s Point, a 15-unit property in Keansburg. Consisting of 14,400 sq. ft. spanning two stories, the property contains 10 apartments over five retail stores. Amenities at the property include skylights in each apartment and hallway, hardwood floors and off-street parking. Andrew Jonas, vice president, represented the seller, while a local RE/MAX affiliate represented the purchaser.