WOODBRIDGE, NJ—The Kislak Co. Inc. has sold five multifamily properties throughout Monmouth County for a combined total of $11.3 million.
These dispositions include:
- The $3.9 million sale of The Oaks, a 36-unit property in Spring Lake Heights. Comprised of a combination of one- and two- bedroom apartments, amenities at the property include private entrances, on-site parking and laundry facilities. Daniel Lanni, sales associate, represented the seller, while Matt Weilheimer, senior vice president, represented the buyer in the transaction.
- The $2.6 million sale of a 26-unit property in Long Branch. Containing one-bedroom apartments, amenities include private entrances, on-site parking and laundry facilities. Lanni represented the seller, while Don Baxter, vice president, represented the purchaser.
- The $2.0 million sale of an 18-unit property in Belford. Constructed in 2007, the property includes 11 one- and two-bedroom luxury apartments and five retail spaces. Baxter and Weilheimer worked to close the transaction.
- The $1.3 million sale of Lakeside Terrace Apartments, a 19-unit property in Asbury Park. The property contains of a combination of studios, one- and four-bedroom apartments in a three-story brick building. Amenities include private balconies and on-site parking.
- The $1.3 million sale of Sparrow’s Point, a 15-unit property in Keansburg. Consisting of 14,400 sq. ft. spanning two stories, the mixed-use property contains 10 apartments over five retail stores. Amenities at the property include skylights in each apartment and hallway, hardwood floors and off-street parking. Andrew Jonas, vice president, represented the seller, while a local RE/MAX affiliate represented the purchaser.