111 Town Square Place property, Jersey City
JERSEY CITY, NJ—The LeFrak Organization has completed a number of new leases recently at its 111 Town Square Place property, a 15-story, class-A office tower located in Newport, a mixed-usecommunity in Jersey City.
The leases at 111 Town Square Place were secured on behalf of the landlord by Brian Decillis, along with the Cushman & Wakefield team of Robert Rudin, Barry Zeller, Ed Duenas and David DeMatteis.
Some of these transactions include:
- A 10-year, 12,987-sq.-ft. lease renewal with Transcom, a coalition of transportation and public safety agencies in the Tri-State Area. The tenant represented itself in the .
- A five-year, 8,519-sq.-ft. lease with International SOS Assistance Inc. The tenant, a medical, clinical and security services provider, was represented by Gola Corporate Real Estate Principal Brian Lafond and Jones Lang LaSalle Vice President Peter Politi.
- A five-year, 7,095-sq.-ft. lease with IT Cosmetics. Cushman & Wakefield’s David Stifelman, executive director, represented the tenant in the deal
- A six-year, 6,869-sq.-ft. lease with Fulcrum Worldwide Inc., which represented itself in the transaction.
- A three-year, 5,299-sq.-ft. lease renewal with SumRidge Partners. SumRidge was represented