RUTHERFORD, NJ—Newmark Grubb Knight Frank (NGKF) has been tapped by LNR Partners, acting as special servicer to the ownership, to serve as exclusive leasing and management agent for the 5.2 million sq.-ft., 10-building StratREAL Industrial Portfolio II, which spans three states.
NGKF’s Mitchell Katz will lead the portfolio’s leasing effort and will work with Cary Fronstin and Randy Buddemeyer on the property management assignment. The company’s Rutherford, N.J., Columbus, Ohio, Memphis and Nashville, Tenn. and Sacramento, Calif. offices will work together on the assignment.
In the Memphis market, NGKF will lease and manage five properties, including:
- HP Memphis located at 5200 Tradeport Drive, which totals 625,000 sq. ft.
- Centerpoint II located at 3399 E. Raines Road, which totals 600,000 sq. ft.
- CIC Industrial located at 6005 Freeport Ave., which totals 550,000 sq. ft.
- Memphis International located at 4550 Swinnea Road, which totals 337,655 sq. ft.
- Mid-South Logistec VI located at 437 New Sanford Road in LaVergne, which totals 770,000 sq. ft.
In the Columbus market, NGKF will manage three properties, including:
- Continental Tire located at 2190 Creekside Parkway in Lockbourne, which totals 766,571 sq. ft.
- Southpark IX located at 3400 Southpark Place in Grove City, which totals 409,620 sq. ft.
- Rickenbacker III located at 2250 Spiegel Drive in Groveport, which totals 344,200 sq. ft.
In California, NGKF will lease and manage two properties, including Woodlands I and II, totaling 800,000 sq. ft. at 2222 E. Beamer in Woodland.