NEW JERSEY—CBRE has completed a series oftransactions totaling 24,065 sq. ft. of space at Park Avenue in Florham Park, N.J., working on behalf of landlord KBS Capital Advisors.
CBRE’s team of Patrick Murphy, vice chairman, Greg Barkan, SVP, and Supriya Kota, client services specialist, worked to complete the following transactions:
• 7,188 sq. ft. of space for Reinsurance Management Inc., which renewed its lease at 100 Campus Drive on the first floor. Jeff Garibaldi of the Garibaldi Group represented the tenant.
• 6,604 sq. ft. of space for law firm Newsome O’Donnell at 200 Campus Drive on the second floor. Bill Brown and Josh Cohen of Cushman & Wakefield represented the tenant.
• 4,526 sq. ft. of space for Hisamitsu, which renewed its lease at 100 Campus Drive on the first floor. Richard Charles and Masahiro Tanaka, both of CBRE, represented the tenant in the transaction.
• 3,103 sq. ft. of space for Wells Fargo Advisors, which expanded its space on the first floor of 200 Campus Drive. Jeffrey Miller of UGL Equis represented the tenant in the transaction.
• 2,644 sq. ft. for the law firm Clausen Miller, which will occupy space on the first floor of 100 Campus Drive. Gregg Najarian of Studley represented the tenant in the transaction.
Totaling 1.2 million sq. ft. of space, Park Avenue at Morris County sits on 136 acres and includes six class Abuildings, which were developed between 1989 and 1999.