MOUNT LAUREL, NJ—On June 7, Warner Real Estate and Auction Co. Inc. will host the South Jersey Multi-Property Spring Auction Event. Slated to take place at the Wyndham-Mount Laurel in Mount Laurel, N.J., the auction is open to buyers, investors and realtors and will include the auctioning of sixproperties.
According to Rich Warner, president and founder of Warner Real Estate and Auction Co., the auction provides successful high bidders of eacha clear title and settlement within 30 days. Winning bidders are required to put 10 percent down and sign a contract at the close of the auction.
Properties up for auction include:
- Bank ordered, C-1 Commercial District Zoning at 2-8 N. Main Street in Woodstow
- Bank ordered, TC District Zoning, 1 Clubhouse Road in Pemberton
- Bank ordered, C-1 Zoning, vacant lot (block 62, lot 3.01), U.S. Route 9 in Ocean Township
- Seller ordered, R-2 Zoning, 428 S. Church Street in Moorestown
- Seller ordered, C-Commercial Zoning, 23 S. Hook Road in Pennsville
- Seller ordered, Business Zoning, 116 Fairview Avenue in Voorhees
Previews of the properties are available on May 19 and May 22.