NEW YORK—Uniondale, N.Y.-based Arbor Commercial Mortgage LLC, a national, direct commercial real estate lender, has recently funded seven loans across the U.S. totaling approximately $87.6 million under several FHA financing product lines.
These loans include:
• $38.0 million for a multifamily asset in Chester, Va., which contains 322 units and includes amenities such as clubhouse, fitness center, pool, tennis court, billiard lounge and playground.
• $11.8 million for Hale Pataki Apartments in Honolulu, Hawaii, a 396-unit multifamily property located in downtown Honolulu consisting of studios, one-, two- and three-bedroom units.
• $11.0 million for Chester Village Green in Chester, Va., a 137-unit multifamily property, which includes such amenities as a clubhouse, pool, tennis court, garage parking and playground.
• $10.7 million for Haven Pointe Apartments in West Haven, Utah, a 192- unit multifamily property, which includes such amenities as a clubhouse, fitness center, pool, basketball court, storage areas and a playground.
• $8.2 million for Glenwood Apartments in East Lansing, Mich., a 138-unit multifamily, garden-style property.
• $5.2 million for Penny Lane Apartments in Ruston, La., a 72-unit, newly constructed multifamily property.
• $2.7 million for Ellsworth Square Apartments in Salem, Ore., a 72-unit multifamily property, which consists of nine two-story residential buildings.