NEW YORK—Besen & Associates has arranged the $20.6 million sale of a portfolio of apartment buildings located at 243, 244, 247, 333 and 335 East 33rd Street, in Manhattan’s Murray Hill neighborhood. The company’s Glenn Raff, managing director, and Ron Cohen, chiefofficer, handled the listing for sale and also procured the buyer.
The portfolio includes two walkup and three elevator buildings, containing a total of 63 apartments and two professional. Taken together, the properties total 35,638 sq. ft. with approximately 16,000 sq. ft.
- 243 East 33rd Street, a four-story walkup building totaling 4,170 sq. ft. and nine units.
- 244 East 33rd Street, a four-story, eight-unit walkup building with a total of 4,220 sq. ft.
- 247 East 33rd Street, a five-story elevator building containing 24 units and spanning 12,530 sq. ft. of space.
- 333 East 33rd Street, a five-story, 7,860-sq.-ft. property with 13 units.
- 335 East 33rd Street, a five-story elevator building spanning 6,858 sq. ft., comprised of 11 units, two of which are offices.
Attorneys in the transaction included Steven I. Holm of Levy, Holm, Pellegrino and Drath LLP who represented the seller, and Isam Salah of King and Spalding, who represented the purchaser.