NEW YORK—The Nelson Tower, located at 450 Seventh Ave., has recently completed several lease transactions totaling 12,785 sq. ft. of space. The Kaufman Organization brokered the leases at the property.
New leases included:
• A 3,887-sq.-ft., five-year lease for Morstan General Agency Inc., an insurance agency that provides service for small to mid-sized insurance brokers. The Kaufman Group’s Barbara Raskob represented the landlord and the tenant in the transaction.
• A 2,639-sq.-ft., five-year lease for Human Rights in China Inc., an international organization with a mission to promote human rights for the People’s Republic of China. Raskob represented the landlord in the transaction, while Steven H. Marvin of Olmstead Properties Inc. represented the tenant.
• A 2,495-sq.-ft., five-year expansion lease for Etna Consulting Structural Engineering, a private engineering firm that has been a tenant at the building for several years. Raskob represented both the tenant and the landlord in the transaction.
• A 1,695-sq.-ft., seven-year renewal lease for Hilltop Equities LLC. Raskob represented the landlord, while Jay Futersak of Dakota Realty Group LLC, represented the tenant in the transaction.
• A 1,536-sq.-ft., three-year renewal lease for Henry Hanger Company of America Inc., a garment hanger manufacturer, which uses its space at 450 Seventh Ave. as its headquarters. Raskob represented the landlord and the tenant in the transaction.
• A 533-sq.-ft, five-year lease for USA Elevator Corp. Steven Kaufman of the Kaufman Organization represented the landlord and the tenant in the transaction.
Located in the Fashion District, 450 Seventh Ave. provides 24-hour, seven-day-per-week on-site security and management. Others tenants at the property include the Citibank Real Estate and the Metropolitan Transportation Authority, Coal Fire and Reliant Security.