NEW YORK—TerraCRG, based in Brooklyn, has sold five properties in the borough for a combined value of $10.08 million. The properties cover a range of neighborhoods and include 137 5th Ave. in Park Slope, 139 Starr Street in Bushwick, 375 Prospect Place in Prospect Heights, 156 Broadway in Williamsburg and 213 Union Street in Cobble Hill.
• The Park Slope property is located on the corner of 5th Avenue and St. John’s Place and contains four residential units and one commercial unit. The five-story, 6,830-sq.-ft. property sold for $3.75 million.
• In Bushwick, 139 Starr Street is a four-story, eight-unit brick building totaling 4,500 sq. ft. of space that sold for $1.20 million.
• The residential development site at 375 Prospect Place in Prospect Heights is a vacant, 9,540-sq.-ft. lot that the owner plans to develop into a seven-unit building to contain six stories and a basement. The property sold for $1.20 million.
• Located near Bedford Avenue and Driggs Avenue in Williamsburg, 156 Broadway is an 8,619-sq.-ft. vacant, mixed-use building consisting of three stories. It was sold for a total of $2.65 million.
• The Cobble Hill building, located at 213 Union Street, is a vacant three-story, 4,400-sq.-ft., mixed-use commercial building, which sold for $1.28 million.