- Lana Cain Krauter resigned as president and chief merchandising officer of Knoxville, Tenn.-based Goody's Family Clothing Inc. She will continue to assist the company with its recently proposed sale until January 2003. Goody's chairman and CEO Max Jones will assume her duties in the interim.
- Joseph Pierik is the new vice president of Columbia, S.C.-based Edens & Avant's recently created Northeast division. Pierik, a former vice president with CB Richard Ellis/Whittier Partners, will be based in Boston and will spear-head the company's planned 6.2 million-sq.-ft. growth spurt in the region.
- Cleveland, Ohio-based GSI Architects recently hired Noel Cupkovic as principal. Cupkovic, previously the director of business development for KA Inc. , will head the firm's commercial group.
- Tommaso Latini joined El Segundo, Calif.-based construction firm The Meneshma Cos. as senior vice president of business development. Latini previously served as president of Fisher Development.
- Klaus Taber, the former senior vice president of real estate & construction for Krause's Furniture, is the new vice president of The Staubach Co.'s Irvine, Calif. office.
- Chicago-based broker Baum Realty Group recently hired Bill Selonick and Lorraine Adney as vice presidents. Selonick is a former vice president with Northern Realty Group, while Adney comes to the company from Jones Lang LaSalle, where she served as vice president of tenant representation.
- Needham, Mass.-based The Ozer Group LLC recently appointed David Peress as chief operating officer for its newly created Ozer Real Estate Services division. Peress also serves as general counsel for the company.
→ For more Industry Pros, visit our web-site at www.shoppingcenterworld.com