- Irvine, Calif.-based MBK Real Estate promoted Gordon Adams from vice president to senior vice president and risk manager.
- Robert Brvenik is the new president of Baltimore-based Prime Retail. Brvenik most recently served as executive vice president with the company. Before that, he spent 13 years with Pyramid Management Group Inc.
- Chicago-based brokerage and development firm Zifkin Realty hired Yvonne Jones as vice president.
- Greg Sherwood, a former employee of CB Commercial and The Irvine Co., is the new executive vice president and national director of New York-based Grubb & Ellis' transaction services group. Sherwood joined the firm in 1987 as head of its West Los Angeles office.
- Jared Morgan is the new vice president of Lake Success, N.Y.-based Excess Space Disposition Inc.
- Deerfield, Ill.-based Walgreens Co. promoted Patrick Tupa to the newly created position of divisional vice president of real estate. He previously served as senior real estate manager for the drug store chain.
- John Few, former director of real estate and business development for Disney Regional Entertainment, is the new vice president of Dallas-based Staubach Retail Services' Irvine, Calif., office.
- Boston-based leasing and development company Samuels & Associates recently hired Howard Grossman as executive vice president of leasing and Leslie Cohen as development manager. Grossman's career includes stints with CVS and Marshall's, while Grossman has worked for architecture firm Carter & Burgess and retailer Staples Inc.
- The Institute of Store Planners' 2002-2004 officers were recently announced: Russell Sway, president of Atlanta-based R. Sway Associates, will serve as president, while Ken Nisch, chairman of Southfield, Mich.-based JGA Inc., will serve as vice president.
- Nineteen-year Home Depot veteran Tom Taylor will lead the home improvement chain's recently reorganized Eastern division. The new 400-store division incorporates management from the Mid-Atlantic and Southeastern divisions into one Atlanta-based office.
→ For more Industry Pros, visit our website at shoppingcenterworld.com.