- Ross Glickman recently became CEO of Chicago-based Urban Retail Properties, the retail third-party management firm that is jointly owned by Westfield America Trust, Simon Property Group and The Rouse Co.
- Edens & Avant of Columbia, S.C., hired Numa Jerome as senior retail leasing representative for the company's Mid-Atlantic regional office in Bethesda, Md.
- The Staubach Co. named John Artope vice president of its retail group's Dallas office. Artope will work with regional and national clients in the Southwest.
- Chicago-based Northern Realty Group hired Ken Crane as a leasing associate. Crane will help tenants develop expansion plans and will provide leasing and consulting services to retail property owners.
- Martin Mayer was promoted to CEO of Stirling Properties. Mayer will continue to serve as president of the Covington, La.-based full-services real estate firm.
- Simon Property Group promoted Gary Lewis to executive vice president of leasing. Lewis replaces James Napoli, who recently left the Indianapolis-based mall REIT. Lewis joined the company in 1986. Simon also promoted Shelly Doran to vice president of investor relations; Mark Palombaro to senior vice president of development; Shari Simon to senior vice president of corporate marketing; and Brain Warnock to senior vice president of acquisitions and financial analysis.
- Christine Evans was promoted to CEO of Sudberry Properties, a San Diego-based development and management firm. She joined the company in 1992.
- Gregory Hoxworth joined Washington, D.C.- based Combined Properties as president of West Coast development. He will be responsible for the company's acquisitions strategy in the region.
- Perkowitz + Ruth Architects promoted Rick Overley to senior associate. Overley joined the Newport Beach, Calif., office in 1996.
- Cynthia Walker is the new vice president of area research at Cincinnati-based Federated Department Stores. Walker will oversee sales forecasting for new stores, store remodels, expansions, acquisitions and divestitures.
For more Industry Pros, visit our website at shoppingcenterworld.com.