PARAMUS, NJ – The Goldstein Group, the leading retail Real Estatefirm in New Jersey, reported strong leasing transaction results, as the retail market in New Jersey continues its upward trend of improvement.
Highlights of The Goldstein Group’s recent leasing transactions in New Jersey are:
- Big Lots – On behalf of the owner, The Goldstein Group leased 25,350 sf at 571-575 Route 10 in Livingston.
- Smashburger – On behalf of the retailer, The Goldstein Group leased 3,150 sf at Summerhill Square on Route 18 in East Brunswick and 2,100 sf at Troy Hills Shopping Center on Route 46 in Parsippany.
- Radio Shack – Representing the retailer, The Goldstein Group handled the leasing of a 2,700 sf space at Roselle Plaza, 711 East First Avenue in Roselle. Principal, Neil Goldstein, was responsible for the .
- Hand & Stone – On behalf of the owner and retailer, The Goldstein Group leased 2,600 sf at 640 Shunpike Road in Chatham.
- CKO Boxing – Representing both the retailer and owner, The Goldstein Group leased 5,100 sf at 601 Riverside Avenue in Lyndhurst. Vice President, Lew Finkelstein, and Sales Associate, Peter Charshafian, handled the transaction.
- Lazzoni Furniture – On behalf of the owner and retailer, The Goldstein Group completed a 4,600 sf lease at 68 Route 17 North in Paramus. President, Chuck Lanyard, completed the deal.
- Fabro Furniture – Representing both the retailer and owner, The Goldstein Group leased 7,100 sf at 290 Route 4 in Paramus. President, Chuck Lanyard, consummated the deal.
- Lets Yo Yogurt– Representing the owner, The Goldstein Group handled the leasing of a 2,200 sf space at Lanes Mill Marketplace on Route 9 in Howell. Vice President, Mark Handwerker, handled the transaction.
- Elements Spa – On behalf of the retailer and owner, The Goldstein Group leased 2,000 sf at Totowa Village, 650 Union Boulevard in Totowa. Vice President, Lew Finkelstein, completed the deal.
- Planet Wings – Representing both the retailer and owner, The Goldstein Group handled the leasing of a 1,600 sf space at Inman Grove Shopping Center, 1079 Inman Avenue in Edison. Sales Associate, Matthew P. Flath, was responsible for handling the transaction.
“As noted by the numerous retail transactions completed on behalf of our retailer and landlord clients, we are pleased to see the retail real estate market continue to improve as more and more retail space is being leased throughout the state of New Jersey,” stated President Chuck Lanyard of The Goldstein Group.
About The Goldstein Group
The Goldstein Group, New Jersey’s leading full-service commercial real estate brokerage firm, specializes in owner representation, retailer representation, investment sales and management services. The firm, founded in 1986, represents over 12,000,000 square feet of retail space and more than 50 national and regional retailers. The Company is the New Jersey member of the Retail Brokers Network. As an RBN affiliate, The Goldstein Group provides clients assistance throughout the United States with qualified retail specialists in over 75 offices nationwide.
For more information on the Retail Brokers Network, visit www.retailbrokersnetwork.com.
For more information, contact Chuck Lanyard, president and director of brokerage services, at 201-703-9700, or visit the Company’s website at www.thegoldsteingroup.com.