URBAN LAND INSTITUTE'S THIRD ANNUAL PLACE MAKING CONFERENCE
September 10 & 11
Conference focused on developing urban, pedestrian-oriented projects that provide gathering places for socialization.
- Location: Wyndham Miami Beach , Miami Beach, Fla.
- Contact: 800.321.5011
- Website: www.uli.org
SHOP.ORG MEMBERS' SUMMIT
Themed “Defining the roles of the Internet in the next era of retailing,” this conference will provide opportunities for leading retailers and suppliers to exchange ideas, perspectives and challenges. The event will feature Williams-Sonoma chairman Howard Lester and Target vice chairman Gerald Storch as keynote speakers.
- Location: Ritz-Carlton, Atlanta
- Contact: 202.626.8132
- Website: www.shop.org
September 13 & 14
Trade fair for interiorand facilities management.
- Location: The National Trade Centre at Exhibition Place, Toronto
- Contact: 416.944.3350, ext. 223
- Website: www.merchandisemart.com
INTERNATIONAL DEVELOPMENT RESEARCH COUNCIL (IDRC) BELFAST WORLD CONGRESS
Conference focusing on how global real estate corporations will leverage connected technologies in the new economy to create business platforms that enable speed, flexibility, innovation and market penetration.
- Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland
- Contact: Kerry Lydon, IDRC Europe, 32.2.503.2378
- Website: www.idrc.org
ICSC PENNSYLVANIA/NEW JERSEY/DELAWARE IDEA EXCHANGE
September 20 & 21
Networking and dealmaking opportunities for area-based retailers and developers.
- Location: Philadelphia Convention Center, Philadelphia
- Contact: 646.728.3800, choose option #1
- Website: www.icsc.org
NACORE 28TH ANNUAL
SYMPOSIUM & EXHIBITION
A full spectrum of education and networking opportunities will be offered to this years estimated 1,500 attendees. The conference will focus on strategic issues, emerging trends, new concepts and innovative practices in.
- Location: The Opryland Hotel, Nashville, Tenn.
- Contact: 800.726.8111
- Website: www.nacore.com
GLOBAL INVESTORS IN EUROPEAN REAL ESTATE SUMMIT 2001
September 24 & 25
Annual conference that brings together the top real estate investors, developers, owners and users from Europe and the United States.
- Location: Hotel Inter-Continental Paris, Paris
- Contact: 212.399.4300
- Website: www.globalrealestate.org