Tue, 2009-05-05 16:31
Here are some good articles and news items from the past seven days to check out if you haven't already seen them.
- May 4, New York Times, A Final Bargain at Filene's: The Stores, in Bankruptcy
- May 4, LLenrock Group, REIT M&A?
- May 4, Chicago Business, Filene's selling Chicago sites to Sears Tower owner as it files for Chapter 11
- May 4, NREI, Will TALF Expansion Jumpstart CMBS Lending?
- May 2, New York Times, How Lehman Brothers Got Its Real Estate Fix
- May 2, Financial Times, Westfield to cut service charges at U.K. properties
- May 2, Deal Junkie, Weekend Roundup
- May 1, CIRE, Retail's New Reality
- May 1, NREI, Distressed Deals Losing Luster
- May 1, Marketwatch, Fed to launch program bolstering commercial loans in June
- May 1, Deal Junkie, Landmines in Commercial Real Estate
- April 30, Motley Fool, ON THE BRINK: 15 Real Estate Firms Going, Going...
- April 30, Houston Chronicle, Wal-Mart gives its Supermercado concept a tryout
- April 30, Reuters, Westfield buoyed by rising mall income at home
- April 29, Reuters, ING favours U.S. real-estate trusts despite crisis
- April 29, NJBiz.com, Rosetta Stone opens doors at the mall
- April 28, UPI, Walgreen to buy 34 New Jersey stores
- April 28, AP, Starbucks to broaden appeal by expanding lower-priced, milder-tasting Seattle's Best Coffee
- April 25, Retail News Blog, Cap Rates on the Rise for Walgreens