- The delinquent unpaid balance stands at $62.42 billion out of a total unpaid balance of $754.27 billion.
- The resultant delinquency rate stands at 8.28 percent, just a hair below the high of 8.29 percent reached in December 2010. The delinquency rate rose after falling to 8.21 percent in January.
- The unpaid balance for specially serviced CMBS under review increased to $87.57 billion in February down from $90.53 billion in January. It decreased on a net basis by $2.96 billion million and remains below the 12-month high of $91.17 billion in September. Overall,318 new loans were transferred into special servicing during the month.
- Special servicing exposure amounts to 11.6 percent of total outstanding CMBS loans.
- Almost 83 percent of the delinquent unpaid balance through February 2011 came from transactions issued from 2005 through 2007 with more than 35 percent of all delinquency found in 2006-issued transactions.
Source: Realpoint LLC