- The delinquent unpaid balance stands at $61.11 billion out of a total unpaid balance of $750.2 billion
- The resultant deliquency rate stands at 8.13 percent, beating the previous high of 8.04 percent posted in September. The rate bounced back up after falling to 7.77 percent in October.
- The unpaid balance for specially serviced under review increased to $89.65 billion in November up from $87.86 billion in October. This level is down from the 12-month high of $91.17 billion in September. Overall, 243 new loans were transferred into special servicing during the month.
- Special servicing exposure amounts to 11.92 percent of total outstanding CMBS loans.
- More than 60 percent of the delinquent unpaid balance through November 2010 came from transactions issued in 2006 and 2007 with more than 31 percent of all delinquency found in 2007-issued transactions. An additional 21% percent of CMBS delinquencies come from 2005.
Source: Realpoint LLC