SOMERSET, NJ—NAIOP New Jersey recently recognized commercial real estate’s leaders and topof the year at its recent annual awards gala.
Honorees at the event included:
- Steven J. Pozycki of SJP Properties, who received the Lifetime Achievement Award
- Kushner Real Estate Group and Prism Capital Partners, which received the Impact Award
- HFF, which received the Industry Service Award
- Cushman and Wakefield, Vision Equities, Rubenstein Partners, Resource Realty and Bayer Healthcare, which received the Award for Office/Mixed Use Deal of the Year for the land sale and of Bayer’s new East Coast Headquarters at 67 Whippany Road in Whippany, N.J.
- Imperial Bag & Paper Co., Peapod, Prologis, Jones Lang LaSalle and CBRE, which were honored with The Award for Industrial Deal of the Year for the combined leasing of 740,000 sq. ft. at Pulaski Distribution Center at Routes 1 and 9 in Jersey City.
- Biomet Technologies, Ferring Pharmaceuticals, Prism Capital Partners, Cushman and Wakefield and Jones Lang LaSalle, which received the Award for Creative Deal of the Year for Biomet’s and Ferring’s headquarters relocation transactions to 399 Jefferson Rd. in Parsippany, N.J.