CLINTON, NJ—Today, March 27, at 2:00 p.m., Max Spann Real Estate and Auction Co. will hold a bank-ordered auction for a number of properties throughout New Jersey. To be held at the Marriot Newark Liberty International Airport at 1 Hotel Road in Newark, N.J., the auction will include mixed-use properties, commercial buildings,land and more. Five separate banks are involved in the sale.
“Theseall represent income-producing opportunities,” said Max Spann, Jr., president and CEO.
Some of the properties to be auctioned include:
- An 8,800-sq.-ft. commercial property at 17 Passaic Ave. in Hawthorne, Passaic County;
- A 7,870-sq.-ft. mixed-use building at 630-632 61st Street in West New York, Hudson County;
- A 6,000-sq.-ft., mixed-use property at 219 Orange Ave. in Irvington, Essex County;
- A 4,500-sq.-ft. building at 745 Lexington Ave. in Kenilworth, Union County;
- A 3,542-sq.-ft. office building at 49 Main Street in Franklin, Sussex County; and
- A 1,649-sq.-ft. professional building at 22 Plaza Road in Mount Olive, Morris County.