NEW YORK—Five new tenants have signed long-termtotaling more than 47,000 sq. ft. at 600 Lexington Avenue.
The new tenants include:
- F5 Networks, Inc., an application delivery networking company, which signed for 12,487 sq. ft. of space occupying the entire fifth floor. Robert P. Stella of CRESA Partners represented the tenant;
- Herbert Mines Associates, an executive search firm, which signed a 10,879-sq.-ft. lease to occupy the entire second floor. Clyde Reetz and Yuan Tang of CBRE represented the tenant;
- LibreMax Capital LLC, an firm, which signed an 8,875-sq.-ft. lease to take up the entire 19th floor. Cynthia Wasserberger and Ryan Masiello of Jones Lang LaSalle represented the tenant;
- Caplin & Drysdale, Chartered, a law firm, which signed an 8,875-sq.-ft. lease to occupy the entire 21st floor. James Millard and Jonathan Schifrin of Transwestern Commercial Services New York LLC represented the tenant; and
- Intermediate Capital Group, a specialist investment firm and asset manager, which signed a 6,780-sq.-ft. lease to occupy the entire 24th floor. David Hollander and Sam Sieller of CBRE represented the tenant.
Paul Glickman, Frank Doyle, Mitti Liebersohn, Alexander Chudnoff, Diana Biasotti and Ben Bass of Jones Lang LaSalle represented the landlord in each of these transactions. The property is owned by SL Green Realty Corp. and Canada Pension PlanBoard. The team acquired 600 Lexington Avenue, a 303,515-sq.-ft. property spanning 36 stories, in 2010.