NEW YORK—JEMB Realty Corp. has entered into a joint-venture agreement with Aurora Capital Associates to market and dispose of the leasehold interests of Daffy’s. The Daffy’s portfolio contains 15 leaseholds in retail corridors throughout New York and. Aurora Retail will exclusively market the leasehold interests.
The Daffy’s leaseholds include seven Manhattan locations totaling a combined 183,000 sq. ft. These properties inCity include:
• A 50,000-sq.-ft. flagship at the base of 135 East 57th Street;
• A 30,000-sq.-ft. location at 462 Broadway;
• A 28,000-sq.-ft. store on West 44th Street in Times Square;
• A 23,000-sq.-ft. location at 3 Columbus Circle.
• An 18,000-sq.-ft. location at 50 Broadway;
• A 17,000-sq.-ft. location at 3 East 18th Street; and
• A 17,000-sq.-ft. location on Madison Avenue at East 44th Street;
In the outer boroughs of the city, are locations in Brooklyn, Queens, Long Island and the Bronx.
In New Jersey, Daffy’s leaseholds include:
• 42,000 sq. ft. on Route 4 West in Paramus;
• 33,000 sq. ft. at the Jersey Gardens Mall in Elizabeth;
• 33,000 sq. ft. at the intersection of Routes 1 & 9 in Elizabeth; and
• 24,000 sq. ft. on Route 46 West in Totowa.