- Michael Cohn is the new senior managing director for retail development in the southeast for Charlotte, N.C.-based Faison Enterprises. Cohn previously served as senior vice president for Cousins Properties.
- Douglas Walrod is Hoffman Estates, Ill.-based Sears, Roebuck & Co.'s new vice president, real estate. Walrod's career includes stints at ULTA Salon Cosmetics & Fragrances Inc., PETsMART Inc. and Brown Shoe Co. Inc.
- Kit Graski will head the retail practice at Woodland Hills, Calif.-based Voit Commercial 's newly opened Las Vegas office.
- Birmingham, Ala.-based Bayer Realty Co. named Marcus Bruchis senior vice president.
- Jennifer Pritchard is the new divsional president for Zutopia, the 30-store “tween” fashion chain operated by Foothill Ranch, Calif.-based The Wet Seal Inc.
- Donald Shaffer is the new acting CEO at Goodlettsville, Tenn.-based Dollar General Corp. Shaffer, who will also continue to act as the company's president and COO, is a former CEO of Sears Canada Inc. and Heilig-Meyers.
- William Fields, former CEO of both Wal-Mart and Blockbuster entertainment, is the new chairman and CEO of minority-focused dicount retailer Factory 2-U Stores Inc. Fields replaces Mike Searles, who served as chairman, president and CEO of the San Diego-based company since 1998.
- Cincinnati-based The Kroger Co. announced Darrell Webb will become president of its Portland, Ore.-based Fred Meyer Stores division, replacing Sam Duncan, who left to become president and CEO of Green Bay, Wisc.-based ShopKo Stores Inc. Webb previously served as president of Bellevue, Wash.-based Kroger subsidiary Quality Food Centers Inc.
→ For more Industry Pros, visit our web-site at www.shoppingcenterworld.com