Calabasas, Calif. – Marcus & Millichap Real Estate Investment Services, the nation’s largest real estate investment services firm, has promoted six Midwest agents to vice president investments. This designation exemplifies superior performance achieved by an associate during his or her sales career at Marcus & Millichap in the investment real estateprofession, according to Steven R. Chaben, senior vice president and managing director.
The agents, their office locations and specialties are:
* Kyle Stengle,
* Sean M. Delaney, Chicago Oak Brook, Self-Storage
* Daniel F. Danielak, Detroit, Office and Industrial
* Ashish V. Vakhariya, Detroit, Retail/Net-Leased
* David Weinberg, Detroit, Office and Industrial
* Brent Silcox, Indianapolis, Multifamily and Manufactured Housing
Previously, Stengle, Danielak and Delaney held the title associate vice president investments. Vakhariya, Weinberg and Silcox were senior associates.
“With this promotion, these commercial real estate investment specialists have earned a prestigious designation within the firm and solidified their reputations as knowledgeable and successful investment professionals,” says Chaben. “Their focus on providing superior client services has earned them a high degree of loyalty and respect from investors as well as from their peers.”