San Diego-based Trigild, a
As the court-appointed receiver, Trigild is charged with operating, repositioning and protecting the properties, all currently facing foreclosure. The properties span the country and are located in Maryland, Nevada, Florida, Texas, Oregon, Washington and
* ANC/Green Valley — seven office buildings totaling 282,000 sq. ft. in Henderson, Nev.
* Henderson Office – a 7,000 sq. ft. office park in Henderson, Nev.
* Skyline Office Building – a 30,000 sq. ft. midrise office building in St. Petersburg, Fla.
* Congress Office Park – a 54,000 sq. ft. office park located in Delray Beach, Fla.
* Empire Towers – a 250,000 sq. ft. office space in Glen Burnie, Md.
* Jantzen Office – a three-building office complex totaling 117,000 sq. ft. in Portland, Ore.
* Intracorp – three commercial office buildings spanning 138,000 sq. ft. in the historic Pioneer Square area of Seattle, Wash.
* Gateway Chula Vista – a 129,000 sq. ft. office building in Chula Vista, Calif.
Representing more than $3 billion in defaulted loans, Trigild continues to anticipate an increase in its receivership business in the coming year.“With a steady influx of properties facing foreclosure, our services are in demand more than ever,” says Bill Hoffman, Trigild president and CEO. “In particular, we expect an increased volume of business in the hospitality, office and retail sectors.”