Here are someand notes on retail and retail real estate from around the Web today.
- Medill Reports, Magnificent Mile hosts first Chicago Target 'pop-up' store (with video)
- WSJ, Commercial-Mortgage Investors Gear Up For Court Challenge
- Eddie Bauer is said to be in talks with potential buyers.
- A Mall of America patron sues and alleges discrimination and the Mall of America responds with a statement.
- Commercial mortgage delinquencies hit an 11-year high.
- Bernanke calls commercial real estate a near-term threat.