ICSC has added several of the most prominent, tenured and respected, global executives have to the upcoming ICSC 2012 Retail Real Estate World Summit in Shanghai, September 11-14, 2012.
Joining the already distinguished list of speakers:
• Piers Brunner, mRICS, mHKIS, RPS, CEO Asia Colliers
• Manel Adell, CEO Desigual
• Yaromir Steiner, CEO Steiner + Associates Inc.
• David Watt, director, The Link REIT Hong Kong and CEO, Mainland China Swire Properties
• Bernard Vincent O. Dy, executive vice president, Ayala Land Inc.
• Guo Geping, senior vice president forand retail, Washington, DC Economic Partnership and president, China Chain Store & Franchise Association
• Gerhard L. Dunstheimer, Deputy CEO ECE Project Management GmbH & Co. KG
• Albert Hui, director of corporate strategy, New World Development Co. Ltd.
• Karen Eidsvik,director, Asia Subway International B.V.
“There are seismic swings taking place in retail and retail real estate across the globe,” ICSC President and CEO Michael P. Kercheval said in a statement. Emerging markets now represent the largest opportunities for development, new revenue streams and job creation. Opinions may vary as to what degree, but there can be no argument that we are witnessing an unprecedented shift in the global market paradigm.”
As Michael Moriarty, A.T. Kearney partner – and ICSC Retail Real Estate World Summit Keynote Speaker – commented, “Global retailers must have a strategy for expansion into developing markets.”
Other prominent speakers include Roland Hoschuh, Member of the Management Board Commerz Real AG, Holly Cohen, senior vice president of Real Estate, Planning andJ. Crew, Christopher Wicker, Chairman The Retail Consulting Group France, Steve Wozniak, co-founder of Apple, Inc., which is now among the premier brands worldwide, and Scott Price, president and CEO of Walmart Asia.