ASHA offers expertise and critical support for professionals in the seniors housing industry. Through its updated website, www.seniorshousing.org, website visitors will find crucial industry information in a format that is easy to navigate and search.
Select Website Content:
- About ASHA — describes ASHA, including its statement of purpose and information about ASHA's leadership and staff.
- Overview — provides information about ASHA's core functions: issues representation, research, and meetings for industry leaders.
- Membership — includes a list of ASHA's membership by category of participation. Also describes ASHA's membership categories and includes an online membership application.
- Members Area — provides a number of resources and information exclusively for members.
- Meetings — identifies ASHA's meeting schedule, including agendas for upcoming meetings.
- Sponsorships — provides information on how to sponsor upcoming ASHA meetings and research projects.
- Bookstore — describes all available ASHA reports and provides a completely secure order form for members and non-members to purchase a variety of publications for professionals.
- Media Center — includes ASHA's research, other relevant documents, and select ASHA testimony.