- Tucson, Ariz. — Developer Larry Feldman acquired Foothills Mall, a 482,351-sq.-ft. entertainment and retail center in Tucson, Ariz., for $54 million. The purchase price included certain business interests, management operations, vacant land parcels and the mall property. The seller was FHM Development LLP.
- Los Angeles — NorthMarq Capital arranged interim financing of $83.5 million for Puente Hills Mall, a 1.2 million-sq.-ft. retail center in City of Industry, Calif. The mall, located in one of the largest retail hubs in the San Gabriel Valley, is anchored by Robinsons-May, Sears and Burlington Coat Factory.
- Dallas — The Staubach Co. opened a retail services office in Denver, which will complement an existing office there. The Dallas-based strategy and services firm also expanded its presence in central Florida by opening a retail services office in Orlando.
- Miami — Terranova Corp. won the exclusive management and leasing contract for Westfork Plaza in Pembroke Pines. The 395,898-sq.-ft. shopping center is anchored by Winn-Dixie, Kmart and Regal Cinema.
- Reston, Va. — Regency Centers acquired Tall Oaks Village Center, a 71,953-sq.-ft. center in Reston, Va., for $8.4 million from Tall Oaks Village Center LLC. Anchors include a Giant grocery store, Great Clips, Dominos Pizza and Video Warehouse.
- Birmingham, Ala. — Urban Retail Properties Co. won the retail leasing contract for Tattersall Park, a 78-acre mixed-use development in Birmingham, Ala. Locally based EBSCO Properties Inc. awarded the contract. Construction begins this fall.
- Los Angeles — Veteran Anthony Mansour and Patrick Gilhooly, formerly with Epsteen & Associates, formed The Clover Co., a retail brokerage firm focused on Southern California. The new venture will provide site selection, market strategies and lease negotiations.
- Canton, Ga. — Inland Retail Real Estate Trust Inc. acquired Riverstone Plaza, a 302,024-sq.- ft. retail center in Canton, for $32 million. The center has 49 tenants, including Publix, Ross, Michael's, Goody's and Belk's.
For more Transactions, visit our website at shoppingcenterworld.com.