OAK BROOK, ILL.—Inland Real Estate Corporation has signed six new retailin Illinois and Minnesota totaling 98,735 square feet.
New lease transactions include:
• A 46,984-sq.-ft. lease for Hobby Lobby at the Hawthorn Village Commons shopping center located at 220 Townline Road in Vernon Hills, Ill. Other tenants at Hawthorn Village Commons include Dollar Tree, Pearle Vision and El Famous Burrito.
• A 16,480-sq.-ft. lease for Michaels at Quarry, positioned at the intersection of Stinson and I-35W in Minneapolis, Minn.
• A 12,039-sq.-ft. lease for Party City at Schaumburg Plaza, situated at the intersection of Barrington and Weathersfield Road in Schaumburg, Ill.
• An 11,400-sq.-ft. lease for Pier 1 Imports at Two Rivers Plaza, located at the corner of Weber and Boughton Road in Bolingbrook, Ill.
• An 8,916-sq.-ft. lease for Dollar Tree at Edinburgh Festival Center in Brooklyn Park, Minn.
• A 2,916-sq.-ft. lease for Noodles & Company at Bradley Commons, located on North State Route 50 in Bourbonnais, Ill.