CHICAGO—MB Real Estate’s Asset Management and Leasing Services group has been tapped for five new leasing assignments in downtown Chicago.
The recent leasing assignments include:
- 300 E. Randolph, a 1.8 million-sq.-ft. property currently at 98 percent
- 70 W. Madison, a 1.4 million-sq.-ft. office building with an occupancy of 89 percent;
- 30 W. Monroe a 256,000-sq.-ft. building with 52 percent occupancy;
- 333 N. Michigan Avenue a 303,000-sq.-ft. property with an 88 percent occupancy; and
- 525 W. Van Buren a 522,000-sq.-ft. office property with an occupancy rate of 74 percent.
MB Real Estate will also manage the properties at 30 W. Monroe and 333 N. Michigan Avenue.