NEW JERSEY—Bergman Real Estate Group has signed 16,466 sq. ft. ofat its 510 at Metropark property, a 65,000-sq.-ft., class A office building located at 510 Thornall Street in Edison, N.J.
These leases include:
• Mandelbaum, Salsburg, Lazris & Discenza PC, which signed a new, long-term lease for 4,440 sq. ft. of space. David Zimmel of Zimmel Associates represented the law firm.
• Violin Memory Inc., which signed a new lease for 4,222 sq. ft. of space that is currently under. John Krok of Byron Real Estate Group represented the tenant.
• The Law Offices of Steven P. Haddad P.C., which signed a new lease for 3,912 sq. ft. Kevin Carton of Cushman & Wakefield represented the tenant.
• J.S. Paluch Company, which signed a new lease for 1,624 sq. ft. of space. Brian Walsh of Davis Commercial represented the publishing company.
• Sans Consulting Services Inc., which signed a new lease for 1,314 sq. ft. of space.
• HP InfoSystems Inc., which expanded and extended its lease, raising the tenant’s number of total space occupied to 954 sq. ft.
The Bergman team of John G. Osborne, executive director of leasing and marketing, and Kelly Ziegenfuss, assistant director of leasing and marketing, completed the transactions for the company.
Amenities at 510 at Metropark, a three-story building, include covered parking, on-site management, 24-hour card key access, fiber optic and high-speed telecommunications. The property is in close proximity to Metropark Train Station, the Garden State Parkway, New Jersey Turnpike and Interstates 287.