Vairo Village, State College, Pa.
Iselin, NJ—Meridian Capital Group LLC has negotiated a series ofmortgages for several properties in New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
- A new, $27.0 million mortgage for Vairo Village, a 410-unit multifamily property located in State College, Pa. The transaction was negotiated by Russ Drebin.
- A new, $25.5 million mortgage for a 1,053-unit multifamily portfolio located in East Brunswick, Washington, Chatham and Bloomfield, N.J. The transaction was negotiated by Israel Schubert.
- A new, $25.0 million mortgage for an eight-story, 141-unit multifamily property located at Nine North 9th Street in Philadelphia, Pa., which was negotiated by David Fisher.
- A new, $6.5 million mortgage for the purchase of a 66-unit multifamily building on Union Street in Hackensack, N.J., which was negotiated by Elliot Treitel.
- A new, $2.2 million mortgage for a 26-unit multifamily building with two commercial units totaling 3,200 sq. ft. on Raritan Avenue in Highland Park, N.J. The transaction was negotiated by Russ Drebin.