NEW YORK—Massey Knakal has completed a series of sales throughout New York City, totaling more than $9.3 million.
• 310 West 90th Street on Manhattan’s Upper West Side, which was sold for $3.15 million. The building is approximately 5,780 sq. ft. and was configured as nine rental apartment units, of which, one was rent controlled, and eight were rent stabilized. Massey Knakal First Vice President of Sales Hall Oster exclusively handled this transaction with Senior Vice President of Sales Paul Smadbeck.
• 551-553 Manhattan Avenue, which sold in an all-cash transaction valued at $2.27 million. The four-story property is approximately 9,782 sq. ft. and includes one commercial unit on the ground floor that is currently occupied by a restaurant. There are six free market residential units above. Massey Knakal First Vice President of Sales Josh Lipton exclusively handled this transaction with Vice President of Sales Thomas D. Gammino.
• A brownstone at 338 Clinton Avenue, located between Lafayette Street and DeKalb Avenue in Brooklyn’s Clinton Hill Historic District, which was sold in an all-cash transaction valued at $1.925 million. The five-story property is approximately 4,593 sq. ft. and was delivered vacant.
• A mixed-use building at 211 Knickerbocker Avenue, which was sold in an all-cash transaction valued at $900,000. The three-story building is approximately 4,500 sq. ft. and includes one retail unit on the ground floor and four residential units on the second and third floors. Massey Knakal Director of Sales Michael Amirkhanian exclusively handled this transaction.
• A development site at 2871-2873 West 17th Street, located between Mermaid and Neptune Avenues in Coney Island, Brooklyn, was sold in an all-cash transaction valued at $620,000. The site consists of two mixed-use buildings totaling approximately 4,500 sq. ft. and together contain four apartments and two retail stores. There is approximately 11,543 buildable square feet available. Massey Knakal Director of Sales Brian Hanson exclusively handled this transaction.
• A retail building at 1025 Rogers Avenue was sold in an all-cash transaction valued at $470,000. The one-story building is approximately 2,090 sq. ft. and contains one unit with a full basement. A former restaurant and nightclub, the building features space for a kitchen on the ground floor, bathrooms on both levels, and separate egress to and from the finished basement. Massey Knakal Director of Sales Nick Mahedy exclusively handled this transaction with Massey Knakal Partner Thomas A. Donovan.