- Millard “Mickey” Drexler announced plans to retire from his position as CEO and president at San Francisco-based Gap Inc. The company's board of directors is currently searching for a replacement.
- Lynn Leonard is the new vice president, marketing and content for Atlanta-based NewBridge Retail Advisors. She previously served as senior project manager for CB Richard Ellis' southeast/mid-Atlantic retail investment advisory team.
- David Stukalin is the new president of the Houston office of The Weitzman Group.
- Howard Parge is the new senior VP of stores for the Parisian division of Birmingham, Ala.-based Saks Inc.
- New York-based Robert K. Futterman & Associates promoted Michael Stone to associate director. Prior to joining the company, Stone was a practicing attorney representing commercial real estate developers.
- Steve Dawkins recently joined Dallas-based The Staubach Co. as chief operating officer of the company's retail services division.
- Michael Fisher will assume the title of CEO at Jacksonville, Fla.-based SteinMart Inc. in January 2003. Currently president and COO, Fisher will replace current CEO John Williams, who is stepping down.The retailer also promoted executive VP, chief merchandising officer Gwen Manto to vice chairperson.
- Eric Ross is the new managing director of Bethesda, Md.-based First Washington Realty Inc. Ross previously served as a managing director in the real estate capital markets group with Washington, D.C.-based Andersen Corporate Finance LLC.
- Mario Pilozzi is the new president and CEO of Wal-Mart Canada.
- Former McDonald's division director of restaurant development Scott McQuown is the new senior real estate manager for Irvine, Calif.-based chain El Pollo Loco.
- Michael Cantor, George Hutchinson and Russell Lamb are the newest principals at Cleveland-based consulting practice Allegro Realty Advisors.
- Travis Pacoe is the new director of acquisitions in CRIC Capital's San Francisco office.
For more Industry Pros, visit our website at shoppingcenterworld.com.