Calabasas, Calif. – Marcus & Millichap Real Estate Investment Services, the nation’s largest real estate investment services firm, has promoted six agents based in the South to vice president investments. This designation exemplifies superior performance achieved by an associate during his or her sales career at Marcus & Millichap and in the investment real estate brokerage profession, according to Gene Berman, executive vice president and managing director.
The agents, their office locations and specialties are:
* Robert K. Pfeiffer, Atlanta, Retail/Net-Leased
* Kevin I. Morris, Fort Lauderdale, Multifamily
* Joseph P. Thomas, Fort Lauderdale, Multifamily
* Ronald S. Issenberg, Miami, Retail
* Arthur D. Porosoff, Miami, Multifamily
* Alex Blagojevich, Tampa, Multifamily
Before being promoted, all of the agents above held the title associate vice president investments.
“With this promotion, these commercial real estate investment specialists have earned a prestigious designation within the firm and solidified their reputations as knowledgeable and successful investment professionals,” says Berman. “Their focus on providing superior client services has earned them a high degree of loyalty and respect from investors as well as from their peers.”