, IL — Urban Innovations announced the signing of three (3) leases at 833 West Jackson increasing occupancy by 20%. Additionally, two (2) leases were signed at 322 South Green, raising occupancy by 17%.
Urban Innovations’ AaronZaretsky is the exclusive leasing agent for the 60,000 square foot office building at 833 West Jackson Boulevard and the 90,000 square foot building at 322 South Green Street in Chicago’s West Loop.
“These high-end loft office buildings offer floor plans totaling up to 17,000 square feet of contiguous space,” said Zaretsky of Urban Innovations. “Chicago’s West Loop and River North locations for loft office space seem to be in high-demand right now. We are excited to welcome these new tenants and look forward to supporting other companies looking for new facilities outside of the Loop.”
Both properties are undergoing renovations to enhance their appeal to prospects. Improvements include: newly expanded restrooms, corridor and lobby upgrades, bicycle storage rooms and fully built-out office suites. Both properties also are wired with fiber connectivity from multiple service providers.
At 833 West Jackson:
· Superfund USA, a company specializing in managed futures investments, has relocated their office into 3,100 square feet. The company was represented by Ben Azulay and Hayley Abbott of Bradford Allen Realty Services.
· Aegis Worldwide has opened a new office into 1,770 square feet. Aegis is a 55- year old recruitment company specializing in contract and permanent job placement for a variety of industries (including engineering and manufacturing) and numerous position levels. Michael Graham of CBRE worked on behalf of the tenant.
· BLDD Architectsrenewed their lease of 3,500 square feet.BLDD is a Midwest-based architectural design firm providing full architectural, structural and interior design services. Bill Main of CBIZ Gibraltar Real Estate Services represented BLDD Architects.
At 322 South Green:
· Collective Bias leased 2,820 square feet for their new location. Collective Bias is a company designed to increase retail sales through the use of social media. The company connects shoppers with the brands and retailers they use in their daily lives to drive conversations on a wide variety of social media platforms.Andrew DeMoss of Bradford Allen Realty Services represented the tenant.
· The University of Illinois-Board of Trustees has renewed their lease on 4,000 square feet of space. The university has been a tenant of the building for more than 15 years.
About Urban Innovations
Urban Innovations, Ltd. is a Chicago-based real estate development firm with experience in acquisition,, asset management, leasing and management of commercial and residential properties. UI specializes in providing quality commercial space in Chicago and affordable housing throughout the Midwest. The firm’s portfolio of owned and managed properties includes 11 office buildings totaling 750,000 square feet of space in Chicago and 34 affordable housing properties totaling 3,700 units nationwide.