— The Wilbert Group, a nationally recognized full-service communications and public relations firm based in Atlanta, is launching CRE Accelerate today at the ULI Fall Meeting. CRE Accelerate will provide a public relations boost, as well as tools for longer-term communications programs, for startups. The 60-day CRE Accelerate program is aimed at young companies in commercial real estate or those serving the commercial real estate industry.
As the leading commercial real estate public relations firm in the country, Wilbert handles communications for some of the largest real estate firms. Because of Wilbert’s deep subject matter expertise in all real estate sectors and its relationships with journalists who cover the industry, Wilbert can quickly and efficiently generate results.
“Entrepreneurs come to us all the time for help, and CRE Accelerate provides a vehicle for us to give young companies a quick PR shot in the arm,” said Tony Wilbert, president and founder of Wilbert. “As an entrepreneur myself, this program is one I am particularly passionate about.”
CRE Accelerate includes the following:
• A “What’s the Story?” session: A session in which Wilbert interviews the client to determine what the compelling story or stories are to pitch the media. Entrepreneurs are so consumed with growing their companies that they need expert help to understand what the media and other key audiences will find interesting and relevant.
• Press release and related media outreach: Wilbert will write and pitch one press release on a topic determined during the “What’s the Story?” session.
• Boilerplate: Wilbert will distill the client’s story, creating a boilerplate. This paragraph will highlight key messages and be used in press releases, as well as for other communications needs.
• Byliner: Wilbert will identify a topic for a bylined piece and ghost-write the piece. Wilbert will place the byliner in a real estate trade publication or general media outlet.
• Social media audit and recommendations: Wilbert will do a deep dive into the client’s existing presence on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and other social channels. Based on the company’s goals and available resources, Wilbert will make recommendations for social media.
• Final report: At the end of the 60 days, Wilbert will present the CRE Accelerate client with a report outlining all Wilbert activity and media hits.
“We will generate top-notch results for young companies,” Wilbert said. “As these firms mature, we hope they will choose to become traditional retainer clients of The Wilbert Group.”
About The Wilbert Group:
The Wilbert Group is a full-service communications and public relations firm based in Atlanta with a national reach. Wilbert has clients in real estate, services, technology, travel, retail, education, the non-profit sector and other industries. Founded by veteran journalists, Wilbert has deep relationships in newsrooms across the country and a nuanced understanding of how the media landscape is changing. Wilbert “goes deep” to understand its clients’ businesses. Wilbert’s capabilities include media relations, social media, thought leadership, crisis communications/issues management and content creation. For more information, visit www.thewilbertgroup.com.
For More Information, Contact:
The Wilbert Group
404-965-5022 (O) 404-405-3656 (C)